Micropower Pty Ltd ACN 007 336 736 (Micropower) has developed this Privacy Statement to inform you about how we deal with privacy issues in relation to our iseekgolf.com website.
Collection of Information
Micropower collects your full name, email address and phone number each time you make a booking or payment with iseekgolf.com. We will also temporarily collect credit card information, including card number, card type, security number, cardholder name and expiry date each time a booking or payment is made. We do not store any credit card data. All credit card data is stored at eWay Merchant Services.
Their privacy statement can be found here: Eway privacy statement
Additionally, when you visit the iseekgolf.com website, our internet service provider can record certain information in relation to your visit such as:
- your internet address;
- your domain name;
- your internet service provider;
- the date and time of your visit to the website;
- the length of your session;
- the pages which you have accessed;
- the website which referred you to our website;
- the type and version of the browser you are using;
- the operating system which your computer uses.
This information is only used for statistical and website development purposes, and cannot personally identify you;
Various pages in this site invite you to email us your name and contact details, for example to become a member of iseekgolf.com and go onto our mailing list for our newsletter or to enter competitions or receive details for golf related services from our sponsors.
If you use our forum, you are asked to provide your name and email address.
Micropower will not otherwise collect information from you through this web site unless you knowingly provide it to us.
Use of Information
Micropower will only use the information it collects through this website for the following purposes:
- providing information to a service provider, for example, a golf course at which you have booked a tee time using iseekgolf.com;
- forwarding iseekgolf.com newsletters and other information such as details about golf related products and services from our sponsors;
- monitoring web site performance;
- improving our website and services to you;
- internal administration; and
- other purposes that are in accordance with your consent.
Micropower will not give, sell, trade or otherwise disclose any personal information about you to a third party unless:
- it is in the course of the provision of services to you;
- you have provided us with your consent; or
- we are required to do so by law.
Access and Correction
You can ask us for access to your personal information.
You can ask us to correct or update your personal information.
If you no longer wish to receive communications from us, send us an email at email@example.com
Links to Other Sites
This site may contain links to other sites. Micropower is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites, and does not represent that it has any endorsements, affiliations, sponsorships or approvals by reason of any links to other sites.
If you send us information from this site, it will be encrypted. We use industry-standard 128–bit encryption in place to protect information collected through this site.
The materials and content on this website (including text, documents, photographs, graphics and audio) are protected by copyright law. Micropower reserves all of its copyright and other intellectual property rights. Unless permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no materials or content may be reproduced without permission. Please address any queries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Micropower's contact details are:
Micropower Pty Ltd
17 Guthrie St
Paddington, QLD, 406